We stayed 1 night during the week of the 4th of July. I called the hotel directly the day we planed on visiting the Dells and they gave me a price that was $35.00 less than what was advertised on all the online booking websites and their price also included taxes! We too received a number of discounts and coupons to several attractions to help us save money upon our check-in. The hotel is outdated, but it was fairly clean. The water recreation area was perfect for my 2 year old. The rooms were small, but adaquate if you don't really plan on hanging out in your hotel room. I felt we were given a great price and I would return to the hotel again if they gave me another great price. The location is excellent (right off the interstate) if you don't mind driving 5 minutes to the attractions.
- Also Known As:
- Wintergreen Hotel
- Wintergreen Resort And Conference Center
- Wintergreen Wisconsin Dells
- Wintergreen Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wintergreen Resort is perfect for your next meeting, group function, or family vacation. Relax and enjoy our indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and children's water facilities. Our convenient onsite restaurant and lounge are sure to please any appetite. If searching for a romantic getaway, our whirlpool rooms will accommodate every couple with room service and special packages. Centrally located just off I90 makes it a perfect location for all to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.