Booked this hotel by calling the property, it was a last minute trip. We were given a 3rd floor room which I requested. The desk staff were very professional and courteous. The room itself was decorated in a Victorian theme. It was very clean. It was quiet, heard no noise from other hotel guests. My man complaint about the room was the beds. Very uncomfortable. I would stay there again in the future if a better sleep system were in place.
The room did contain a tiny fridge and microwave. The bathtub did not drain properly. The air conditioner was window type, and was a little noisy.
We did not get a chance to use the pools, but did take a look at them and they looked great, especially for young kids. We did not use the restaurant either so can not speak to that. We have stayed at multiple places in the dells, this is a good middle of the road hotel. I really liked the quietness while we were there, but really did not sleep because the beds were really uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wintergreen Resort is perfect for your next meeting, group function, or family vacation. Relax and enjoy our indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and children's water facilities. Our convenient onsite restaurant and lounge are sure to please any appetite. If searching for a romantic getaway, our whirlpool rooms will accommodate every couple with room service and special packages. Centrally located just off I90 makes it a perfect location for all to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wintergreen Resort And Conference Center
- Wintergreen Wisconsin Dells
- Wintergreen Resort Wisconsin Dells