“Pretty good time!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mt. Olympus Villages

We can't find prices for this hotel
Mt. Olympus Villages
You added Mt. Olympus Villages to your Saves list
1970 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly Skyline Hotel & Suites)   |
Ranked #60 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Pretty good time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I knew what to expect befeorhand ( I read reviews) and I think this helped with my expectations. Room was clean, lines at rides were not too bad, and price was good. The line to check in was long but I knew that was going to be the case. Off site was not bad, I was two driveways down from park.I would come again!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

Cheap gets cheap. Mt. Olympus continues to buy up the cheap motels in the dells but why can't they invest in more entertainment? We stayed in building 25 and it had an indoor pool that would have been fun to swim in if they hadn't drained the pool. They want you to drive back and fourth to their overly populated water park. They should have a Free shuttle for guest.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

This hotel is better then I thought at first. (I sometimes judge a book by its cover with hotels) We stayed in the motel part, not the big building and it was a cute room, nice location and excellent staff. We needed more towels and within minutes the friendly staff brought some and even took the trash out as well. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have ever stayed in.The parking lot was small and if you dont get a spot right away, you might have to walk a mile back to your room. Also, the hot tub was colder than it should be. Probably should have told staff about it, but didnt worry about it seeing that we got wristbands for Chula Vista anyways. Just looked online to book another trip and say this hotel is now part of Mt. Olympus, so the cheap deal I got is probably not in effect anymore :( Very sad about that.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Stayed at Skyline a couple of times had great experience but now that Mt. Olympus bought the hotel, worst experience ever. Floor was dirty even found old food on the floor. In the shower could see soap suds residue on the wall. The room had a funny smell to it. The windows were very dirty and the screen was even torn. We were never notified that the hotel was bought out, No staff at the front desk had to go to a different hotel to check in, the pool was closed. very disappointed will not stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

My family enjoyed it.breakfast was delicious and staff very nice..its affordable and very clean. I will go again.I do reccomed it .Free passes to chula vista resot indoor water park for all the family..there pool and hot tub was very nice..we has a great stay and my fa.ily enjoyed it.mt olymtpus is just across the street.

• Stayed July 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed at Skyline this month for alittle spring break getaway and could not believe the level of comfort, professionalism and cleanliness of this family owned and operated hotel. They treated us like kings and didnt empty our wallets with the lodging cost. Leaving us with plenty of extra money to splurge on our activities and meals. A waterpark pass included with the stay saved us even more $. Great indoor pool facility and it looked like in the summer they have an outdoor pool area too. From check in to checkout the front desk service was quick and courteous. The nightime concierge Joe was like having our own personal ambassador to the Wisconsin Dells. He was very friendly and incredibly knowledgeable about the area. We have never had a faster check in anywhere we have stayed before it only took like 5 minutes and we were in line behind someone. We will not be staying anywhere else in the Dells in the future if we can help it. I read some of the lousy reviews on here about the hotel and they're brutally cruel and inaccurate.

• Stayed March 2014
Watertown, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I reserved a room a week ago for my kids spring break and unexpectedly got called out of state for a family emergency. When I called to cancel the last (claims to be the manager) was so rude and had no sympathy or compassion and still insisted that I would get charged a $20 cancellation fee even though it was a week and half away. She said no exceptions! I tried talking with her and asked to speak with her manager who she then claimed was her husband who was not there. She continued to be difficult and hung up the phone on me. When I called back to talk to her husband she insisted she did not know his hours and was just rude. Please do not stay here it is not worth your time and money!!!

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Mt. Olympus Villages? Share your experiences!