“Balacony room 151” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mt. Olympus Villages

We can't find prices for this hotel
Mt. Olympus Villages
You added Mt. Olympus Villages to your Saves list
1970 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly Skyline Hotel & Suites)   |
Ranked #61 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Freeport, Illinois
“Balacony room 151”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

There are many nice motels in the Dells. I have stayed at this motel several times now.This time we got the 151 balcony room. Nice big family room. I have always found the staff accommodating. They added to the breakfast this year. Fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles with lots of toppings. cereals, breads and donuts. Our room was across the parking lot in the 2nd building. I have always been amazed that has hard as the carpets are used in this motel, they have always been clean and soft. Bed was firm but not too firm. Just right for me. Pillow could be a little softer along with the towels but they were clean and in good shape. Not sure if the motel is worth the summertime price but in the fall the room has a great price at a great location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We recently took a bus trip to the Dells, and lucky us, we stayed at the Skyline Hotel! Very Clean!!! Friendly owners with hands on, wanting you to enjoy your stay. Breakfast was very good. They had cookies waiting for us when we got back from a day of fun. I don't think we have ever stayed in a cleaner hotel. They do a great job. If we ever go back, we will stay here for sure!

Room Tip: We stayed in 103. I didn't hear one complaint from anyone. All rooms must have just as nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel was great. The staff is super friendly. The gm Michelle is hands on, she worked hard to make sure we had everything we needed.. The have overnight security and he was firm yet he made us feel safe. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.. Not to mention the breakfast was served hot and the fruit was fresh :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Wonder Lake, Illinois, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

First time at this hotel, it was very clean, they served a good breakfast, and it was included, staff were very polite and helpful. Great value for the for the low cost. the beds were comfy with lots of pillows, We had a mini suit with 2 queen beds and a couch. it was enough room for 4 of us. We were very satisfied and had a great weekend.My grandchildren said they would stay there again.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have a few complaints this time. First, we were never told when we checked in that wristbands were required for the breakfast, Also, we stayed in budget room this time and ice machine was plugged up and was leaking into the carpet and into the ceiling. One last thing is there should be a way to complain after hours. We had very noisy neighbors who didn't quiet down until midnight. The only good thing was the breakfast was better this year since adding eggs, sausage, etc.

Dodge Center, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My son had gotten a room a few weeks ago here for my granddaughter's basketball tournament, and when asking the grandkids where they wanted to go on a Grandma trip, they said to the Dells and Mt. Oympus and Skyline Hotel again! We had a nice first night's stay and headed to Mt. Olympus the next morning right across the street after an excellent breakfast of waffles with strawberries/syrup, eggs, sausage, fruit, juice, donuts, muffins, etc. The nicest breakfast that was free with our stay--nicer than some I had been to before. Great variety too!! The beds were very comfortable with extra pillows, and the staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay! It was a nice clean room as well! Best shower I have ever had with good water pressure and waterpick shower head--much better than my home one! I would give this 10-stars plus for their staff alone! They offer free tickets to Chula Vista Waterpark in which the kids had a great time, actually going twice to this. They offered discounts cheaper than Mayo Clinic for Mt. Olympus as well. that week. This Grandma though had unfortunately lost the keys to her son's mini-van that we drove to the Dells at the waterpark. I could not have asked for better help from the Owner of the Hotel no less and the staff! The Owner and staff helped me contact the Chevy dealer to make a new key and called a cab to get me there. They also contacted the Sheriff's Department to unlock our car to get to our belongings and cooler in the meantime. The staff helped look after the kids when we headed to the dealership. The guy who made our key at the dealership stayed beyond the closing time to help me. The cab driver was an angel in disguise and made my unfortunate incident calming and said It will be alright and God is in control and will help you get through this. His name is George! He actually was the same cab driver who drove us to Chula Vista so the kids could have some fun while we were stranded. Thumbs up to you George! There was only one room left for a second night's stay which is usually always booked they said. With the new programable key, the car still would not turn over and the owner tried to jump the car with his own vehicle and even put it on a charger all night long to see if it would start. He called his maintenance man on his day off the next day to help look over the van, and he was able to start the van after checking everything out and reprogramming the key! God brought these wonderful people in my life to help me, and I couldn't have asked for better staff and Owner of the Hotel to be there for me and my grandkids in a stressful situation! The kids said they had a great time despite all that happened! 10 stars plus to your staff and to the Owner of the Skyline Motel! I would definitely go back there again! It is an excellent value for the money and very accomodating!! God bless you all to the staff and Owner of Skyline Hotel and Suites!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor which was nice. Easier for elevator versus third floor. The Hotel si...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Drewster53965, Owner at Mt. Olympus Villages, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm so glad everything worked out eventually for you and your family. Your story is one that will not be forgotten. Once we realized you unfortunately had become the "unluckiest grandma in the world" everyone here became determined to turn your luck around.
"Where Our Family Takes Care of Yours", isn't just our hotel motto simply put its comes from what we try to do everyday here for our guest. With all the choices to choose from in the Dells we really appreciate every guest.
St. Paul, MN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at the cheaper motel rooms. Dirty carpeting, smell that was a mixture of musty and cleaning chemicals. Dirty water in the indoor pool. Decent location, and nice breakfast. Free wifi and free Chula Vista waterpark admission was nice. (Chula Vista was a nice but smaller waterpark about 10 minute drive outside of Wisconsin Dells.)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Mt. Olympus Villages? Share your experiences!