“Smiles with personality and hospitality behind them. Warm & welcoming.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mt. Olympus Villages

We can't find prices for this hotel
Mt. Olympus Villages
You added Mt. Olympus Villages to your Saves list
1970 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly Skyline Hotel & Suites)   |
Ranked #62 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Rockford, Illinois
“Smiles with personality and hospitality behind them. Warm & welcoming.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

From the time we arrived to our late checkout, this hotel made sure that my wife and I had a great honeymoon. Going above and beyond in accomodations and hospitality, the staff made us feel welcomed and valued. The room was perfect for us - spacious and quiet. the cleaning staff were courteous and quick to respond when we expressed needs. Thank you for a once in a lifetime experience. We will definitely be back. : )

Room Tip: Just ask for what you need and be polite.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

The staff was very friendly. The hotel is in a central location and easy to get to, The rooms are modest but clean. The value is great. You get passes to Chula Vista Waterpark with your stay. Chula Vista is a very nice water park but not in the same league as Wilderness and Kalahari. We still had a nice time there. A great value for the rooms along with the waterpark passes.

Room Tip: all rooms are equal
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

My fraternity needed a place to hold our retreat, and we decided on this awesome hotel. It's in the perfect location for a great price. Breakfast was good, the beds were perfect, and the pool/jacuzzi/sauna just melts away your problems.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at Skyline hotel. The service was great and the continental breakfast had a good variety of food. I would totally go back for another enjoyable weekend because everything worked out well. I had no problems with any of the service or anyone at Skyline. Everyone was friendly.

• Stayed March 2011
Kewaskum, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

I guess you get what you paid for. My 5 year old niece and I spent a couple of days at this hotel. The parking was awful and the traffic was even worse. The noise from the traffic, the pool and just the people was horrible. We had to close everything up at night. The breakfast was terrible. The only reason why we stayed there was it is directly across the street from the entrance to Mt Olympus. I must say the people who work there were very nice and helpful. They did apologize for the noise.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

I came up with some buddies from college and had a great time! This was a very low cost trip for us and considering the amount we paid on the rooms, I don't think it'll be possible to find a better deal. We had tickets to water parks for EVERYONE for EVERY SINGLE DAY! It's right across the street from Mt. Olympus's main entrance and we didn't pay a CENT for parking there cuz we just walked right across! Breakfast in the morning was to die for! Soft beds, cozy rooms, and by far the friendliest workers I've ever met. I was actually talked to not only professionally but after the business was taken care of, the people at the front desk were honest with me about what they think of and heard of attractions and talked to me like a friend instead of a customer bugging them and they helped me with every issue I wanted to get done in the Dells. I will always stay here when I come to the Dells.

Room Tip: In general Always book a room by calling the hotel
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

"Great Place". I had my son, daughter-in-law and 10 granchldren, the place is centrally located on the strip, you couldn't beat the price, plus everyone got passes to the Chula Vista waterpark for the whole trip. The greatest thing to mention is the wonderful Staff, can't say enough about their hospitality.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Been to Mt. Olympus Villages? Share your experiences!