Just returned from a 3 day trip to the Dells and a happy stay at the Grand Marquis with our 4 granddaughters ages 8-10. Despite the aged and somewhat tacky décor was impressed with this hotel and would be happy to stay there again. Though nothing fancy it was very clean and very comfortable - with free Noah's Ark tickets, but our granddaughters preferred the great indoor and outdoor pools and the hot tubs over the overcrowded and long lines of the big waterpark. We went mid-week and basically had the place to ourselves. My only suggestions would be have larger wastebaskets in the rooms - and a daily newspaper for patrons to share and read while watching the morning news in the lobby. Coffee makers would be nice - but thank you for the free morning coffee served off the lobby. For those with toddlers and young children, the indoor waterpark geared toward them looked full of fun! Overall a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells