This was our first time at the Dells, and we chose to stay at Grand Marquis in part because of the reviews it received. My priority was a clean, safe and quiet place to wind down after what I assumed would be an exhausting day(s) at the waterparks. I got exactly what I was hoping for! The rooms were very clean - yes dated, but I didn't care about the artwork or color of paint on the walls. This hotel has very firm rules related to and enforcement of quiet hours which I very much appreciated.
The hotel provide free Noah's Ark passes for every day of our stay and the waterpark was a blast. The only negative is, like other reviews, no internet service. I called and was told they had to reset the system which never seemed to emerged. If internet or a party environment is what you are looking for, this is probably not the place for you; however, those with young children or those who want some downtime, I would highly recommend the Grand Marquis. I was very happy with my stay and I love being able to support locals versus the major resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells