“Clean, Safe, and a good nights sleep!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
You added Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
840 Wisconsin Dells Parkway South, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #18 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Clean, Safe, and a good nights sleep!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was our first time at the Dells, and we chose to stay at Grand Marquis in part because of the reviews it received. My priority was a clean, safe and quiet place to wind down after what I assumed would be an exhausting day(s) at the waterparks. I got exactly what I was hoping for! The rooms were very clean - yes dated, but I didn't care about the artwork or color of paint on the walls. This hotel has very firm rules related to and enforcement of quiet hours which I very much appreciated.

The hotel provide free Noah's Ark passes for every day of our stay and the waterpark was a blast. The only negative is, like other reviews, no internet service. I called and was told they had to reset the system which never seemed to emerged. If internet or a party environment is what you are looking for, this is probably not the place for you; however, those with young children or those who want some downtime, I would highly recommend the Grand Marquis. I was very happy with my stay and I love being able to support locals versus the major resorts.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Overpriced! Outdated! Unfriendly lobby workers. No continental breakfast. What kind of hotel doesn't have something for breakfast anymore. Also, indoor waterpark is not as impressive as pictures show. It is for like 3 and under. Chlorine in pool burned my eyes. This was supposed to be our one night in a big, fun, expensive hotel. We were EXTREMELY disappointed. We stayed at the Ramada across the street from it the night before. Ramada much nicer!!!

Stayed July 2014
Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights in July with our two kids (12 and 6). This hotel is not the newest or largest in the Dells, but it is extremely well maintained and very clean. The room was a nice size, clean, comfortable and sound proof. Staff were efficient and helpful. There are three pools - two indoor, one out. It was nice to move around if a pool got too busy or you just felt like a change of pace. The waterpark pool is nice but really geared for smaller kids. Although, my 12 year old had just as much fun as my 6 year old. They offer morning coffee, but no breakfast. However, it seems that breakfasts aren't overly common in Dells hotels (??). If breakfasts were included, I would have given them five stars. We would definitely stay here again, though.... a good value for sure!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

It is a wonderful place to swim and sleep! They have 12 slides, a kiddy water park for your kids young or old! The water is clear and perfect temperature! My family and I had a good time at this hotel! You can go outdoor or indoor, you can have barbecues! I would like to come back soon!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Weston, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stayed here 2 nights with our kids (7 and almost 3). The three pools were great for the kids, especially the indoor waterpark. The room was very spacious and clean, and well maintained. Hotel check-in staff were friendly. We will recommend this hotel to our friends with young kids.

Stayed July 2014
Lake Villa, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had a great time here! We had just spent 3 nights at the Wilderness Hotel and were looking to extend our trip by one extra night at a more low key hotel. The price was very affordable and it was very clean! There was a fresh scent in our room and hallways. Our stay came with free water park passes to Noah's Ark but we didn't use them. The indoor and outdoor pools with slides were great! We even enjoyed some time in the hot tub. The indoor water park was a hit with our 2 boys! Our one son has Autism so it's hard sometimes to sit back and relax. This was a smaller area so we were able to sit and enjoy a drink while watching them play!! There are 2 small arcade areas as well and they also have an open grass area with picnic tables and charcoal grills! We really enjoyed ourselves and would definitely would go back! Staff was very nice! Lots of places to eat within area. It was a perfect extra night!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed at the hotel for 3 days rooms a nice and spacious water parks are clean water is warm outdoor pool super for our kids definitely will be back we love this place water park tickets were included with our stay Noah's Ark largest water park we loved it saved a lot of money by staying at this hotel

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!