“fun in the sun!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites

and 1 more site!
You added Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   840 Wisconsin Dells Parkway South, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #13 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Schaumburg, Illinois
“fun in the sun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

weekend fun with a large group of family and friends! we all enjoyed large pool and kids had lot of fun on all the slides small and large. Room were large enough and very clean. Location is excellent close to outlet all and few restaurants within walking distance. We are sure to come back here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

My sister took us on a 4 days vacation, we stood at grand marquis inn and our kids enjoyed the simplicity and open space of the hotel. We sure to comeback soon! The room were very clean and well maintained, the kids water park was fun

• Stayed July 2013
Roselle, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Two weeks ago my husband and I and our little girl took a weekend vacation in Wisconsin Dells. Stood at Grand Marquis Inn, it was everything just great, big enough for our family, small enough for our 14 months old girl. If you watch your spending but still enjoy your weekend away from home this is it! You will be more then happy! We are sure to come back soon.

Room Tip: No fitness center, restaurants are near by
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed at the Grand Marquis for 3 nights with daughter and 5 year old grandson. Not much contact with the staff other than checking in and out. However,they were very courteous. Housekeeping did a great job. The hotel was kept very clean. The room was spacious and clean upon arrival. Let a note for extra towels, no problem. Towels were in the room as requested. Also, I was very surprised and happy to see a refrigerator and microwave in the room. As for the pools, my 5 year old grandson had a BALL!!!!!!! The kiddie splash pad with 4 slides(2 Smaller slides) was just right for the younger ones. The other indoor pool and the outside pool were great also. Him and my daughter enjoyed them as well. Unlike the other larger hotels that cost a arm and a leg, this hotel was just as nice without the high cost. I prefer the smaller crowds. Very close to the attractions. Would definitely stay stay here again.

Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was better than I expected. Room was very nice and roomy. It was clean. The housekeeping staff was exceptional. They were nice enough to even put my niece's stuffed toy on one of the beds nicely when they cleaned the room each day. The complementary coffee towards the lobby was nice. The pools were nice. My niece enjoyed them very much. She loved the slides. The women at the front were extremely helpful also. I would stay here again.

Hudson, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had a one night stay in the hotel. We were looking for a good water area for our two and five year olds and this place was perfect. The kids loved the variety of pools. I wouldn't recommend for older kids though, as even my 5 year old got a little bored in the kiddie water park area after a while. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. We have stayed at another hotel in the Dells with a similar small pool for the kids and this place seemed a lot nicer on the interior which I definitely enjoyed. But, we did have an incident with bed bugs. My partner and I got all bit up all over our legs, and oh my goodness, those bites are extremely uncomfortable. The hotel staff did refund our money, but I'm not sure it entirely helped rectify the situation for me. I realize hotels are susceptible to this happening, so I don't blame them 100%. However, I did read a trip advisor review before I left that mentioned bed bugs. I didn't really worry about it, but I guess I should have. Our family did stay in another room and didn't have issues. Hopefully the hotel will take care of the issue so others don't have to deal with the same situation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
jkjk616, General Manager at Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Inspection off the room showed “not a single bedbug, dead or alive, was observed” and no blood or fecal evidence was found in an inspection of the room in question.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family and I recently visited Wisconsin Dells and were at the Grand Marquis Inn. We had a great time and found it to be a great value. The pools were perfect for the kids and they enjoyed all three of them. They especially enjoyed the water park which was custom made for the younger children. We absolutely will be back to visit the Grand Marquis. We found the staff to be caring and helpful and the motel was very clean

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!