This hotel was great for what we wanted, something affordable in the Dells with pools. This place has both indoor and outdoor pools good for older people, like my parents, and my brother and I. A few slides into the pool, and they went up to 5 feet deep. Definitely good enough.
Its a budget hotel because of its decor, very 90's style. The room was a good size, and clean. I did not like that the box spring for the beds were exposed, a bed skirt would have been appreciated and not make the bed seem so poor looking. Also there is 2 pillows per bed, usually I expect a couple decorative ones, but no so here. And the pillows were so flat, so I woke up with a crick in my neck every night no matter how I folded it up. Also we were on the first floor, and although at first I thought the windows were one way only, so people in the parking lot right outside couldn't look in, this was not the case, we could see into all the windows of the first floor outside, so we had to close the curtains when we there, but then it left us in total darkness. Overall, good value for the pools, you do get discounts to Mt. Olympus and Noah's arc which we totally used. Just not crazy about the actual rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells