I do not know why The Grand Marquis has gotten some bad reviews...
Upon arrival the front desk staff was very friendly and explained all the extra discounts they give to their guests (which is very nice). Our room was very clean and spacious. The pools and waterpark was clean and perfect for children 12 and under. My girls had a blast...in fact, I couldn't get them out of the pools! As far as their beds & pillows; we didn't think they were hard or uncomfortable. In fact it was the complete opposite. My hubby is very picky about his pillows and he never complained.
We never heard our neighbors unless they were walking the hallway, but the showers we a little on the loud side.
We never had a problem with the towels. I completely understand if the hotel wants to limit 1 towel per guest. It saves them money/time on washing them and prevents them from being taking by their guests. Whenever we needed new towels, housekeeping or the front desk never hesitated to exchange our wet ones (from the pool) for clean ones.
Bottom line is The Grand Marquis is a VERY affordable and a great place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less