We just stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in the Wisconsin Dells and had a great time. Our room was clean, the beds comfortable, and the microwave and mini-fridge were very helpful for our family. Breakfast in the morning was great--it really saves time and money for us to have a buffet breakfast at the hotel. The selection is good, too. They had healthy options (oatmeal, fresh fruit, light yogurt) as well as more traditional options (cinnamon rolls, sausage, biscuits, scrambled eggs).
The water park inside was PERFECT for our family. The kids loved the big slide (so did I, actually) and the pool. Our toddler loved the kiddie pool and stayed there as long as we let her. There was plenty of seating, lounge chairs and towels, as well as a lifeguard on duty in the afternoon, which we really appreciated. The whirlpool was very relaxing, especially after our five hour drive.
I also have to sing the praises of the staff on duty. They were very, very, very, very, very nice and seemed to genuinely care about our stay. There is some construction in the front of the hotel and at one point, the construction crew closed the road (hardly the hotel's fault). We had to park next door and walk a little bit. When I mentioned this to one of the staff, he apologized profusely and shook my hand. Sammie at the front desk is also great. She gave my son a bag of popcorn, which really made him happy. The other staff members we saw were always working and asking what they could do to help us. Honestly, the professional service from the staff enhanced our stay immeasurably.
Thanks for a great stay!! We will visit again when we come to the Dells!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Near Popular Attractions The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Wisconsin Dells is at the heart of the 'Waterpark Capital of the World.' Located off I-90 at Exit 92, this Wisconsin Dells hotel is less than a mile from major attractions like the Original Wisconsin Ducks, Noah's Ark Water Park and Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Nature lovers staying in our Wisconsin Dells hotel will have easy access to the unique natural beauty of the Dells of the Wisconsin River; our hotel is also four miles from Mirror Lake State Park and 16 miles from Devil's Lake State Park. For more fun indoors, there is a 24-hour shuttle to the nearby Ho-Chunk Casino. Business travelers appreciate our convenient location near I-90/94 and I-39, keeping them connected to nearby cities. We're only four miles away from the businesses of historic downtown Wisconsin Dells, and our hotel is within 11 miles of companies such as Flambeau, Inc. and Seneca Foods. Lodging in our Wisconsin Dells hotel also allows you to utilize the services of our 24-hour Business Center. During your stay in our Wisconsin Dells hotel, be sure to take advantage of our free high-speed Internet access. We help you keep your usual routine by offering a complimentary hot breakfast, a Fitness Center and copy and print services in the Business Center. Book your reservation now for our hotel near Wisconsin Dells attractions and start planning your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Holiday Inn Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Holiday Inn