Hard to find. Check well before driving there because address is approximate on Google Maps (2 our GPSs failed). Construction is going on around the hotel (March 2013). We stayed there for 3 nights with my sister and her 2 kids (6 & 1 y.old). Front desk people were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good, but it was overcrowded and we had to wait for a table to seat. Swimming pools are fine especially for kids 2-7 years old. I was surprised on the 2nd day when I gave housekeeper 5 $ and asked her to leave extra conditioner in the room she replied "Do you want me to clean the room?!" I said yes. When we came back that night we were surprised again because she did not remove the garbage from the room. So we got an idea that it is unusual for them to clean the rooms while guests are absent. The next morning before we left (around 11 am) we put a sign outside (on the handle) "please change the linens". We got back after 7 pm and our room was untouched. (tips were not collected though). It was too late to complain... so I decided to let front desk know the next day, but she did not ask me anything about my stay. So I decided to write a review here because it's very disappointing. We paid over 420 dollars for 3 nights and our room was not special - 2 queen size beds. I don't think I demand something special, just expected them to clean my room... Definitely will stay at another hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Near Popular Attractions The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Wisconsin Dells is at the heart of the 'Waterpark Capital of the World.' Located off I-90 at Exit 92, this Wisconsin Dells hotel is less than a mile from major attractions like the Original Wisconsin Ducks, Noah's Ark Water Park and Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Nature lovers staying in our Wisconsin Dells hotel will have easy access to the unique natural beauty of the Dells of the Wisconsin River; our hotel is also four miles from Mirror Lake State Park and 16 miles from Devil's Lake State Park. For more fun indoors, there is a 24-hour shuttle to the nearby Ho-Chunk Casino. Business travelers appreciate our convenient location near I-90/94 and I-39, keeping them connected to nearby cities. We're only four miles away from the businesses of historic downtown Wisconsin Dells, and our hotel is within 11 miles of companies such as Flambeau, Inc. and Seneca Foods. Lodging in our Wisconsin Dells hotel also allows you to utilize the services of our 24-hour Business Center. During your stay in our Wisconsin Dells hotel, be sure to take advantage of our free high-speed Internet access. We help you keep your usual routine by offering a complimentary hot breakfast, a Fitness Center and copy and print services in the Business Center. Book your reservation now for our hotel near Wisconsin Dells attractions and start planning your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Holiday Inn Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Holiday Inn