“Excellent Staff! - Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1033 Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #28 of 78 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
GreenLeadersBronze level
Portage, Michigan
“Excellent Staff! - Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

A collegue and I stopped in this hotel one evening when the roads were getting bad. We had no reservations but Christina at front desk got us checked in quickly and efficiently. She was freindly and helpful, got us the rooms we wanted, familiarized us with the hotel and recommended a great place to eat. As Priority Club membes who travel all over the country we felt Christina demonstrated exceptional cutomer service. Would definitly stay at this hotel again and recommend it to anyone just based upon our experience with the staff and cutomer service.

Room Tip: Would recommend third floor. Stayed on second floor and there was alot of noise from kids running a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

294 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed here once before during the busy season and it was everything I had hoped, so I tried it in the off season and nothing had changed. I recommend this hotel based on they covered every base. I appreciated the follow up phone call about 20 minutes after getting in to your room as it gave me a chance for any questions afetr the check in. Very good freeway location and booked on Priceline which always offers up a great deal.

Room Tip: Upper floor end of hall never does me wrong
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Nothing really spectacular here but then again, nothing really wrong either. Quiet, comfortable, very good price.

It does provide a great value for those with kids who want to do a day pass at one of the mega resorts. They do have a nice large waterpark of sorts inside the hotel but it is not like others in the town.

• Stayed January 2013
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Our hockey team had a great experience at the Holiday Inn Express. It was located right across the street from the main ice arena we played at and only 15 minutes from the other.

Clean rooms, great staff, tasty breakfast...who could ask for more? It was also right across the street from Tanger Outlet Mall and Buffalo Phil's where we had a great team dinner! The pool was nice, the kids loved the water slide and the hot tub was perfect after sitting in a freezing rink!

They were also so kind to offer us a discounted rate (for an additional night stay) due to weather. They were very helpful and easy to work with!

Thank you!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel was excellent, from the cleanliness to the helpful staff to the updated apearance. My only complaint was some of the other guests staying there were not courteous at all! People talking loudly in the halls at 7am... and the people in the room above us sounded like they were doing Zumba or something and were going to fall through the ceiling. The hotel itself was great though.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time and posting a review. We appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to see how enjoyable your stay was! We really do strive for outstanding customer service and its great to see the hard work the staff has put in paying off! We do apologize for the noise issue you unfortunately had to deal with. Common courtesy just isn't as common anymore which is unfortunate. We are always looking for ways to battle noise issues and will continue to do so. We look forward to next time we can call you our guest and we hope you have a GREAT day!
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

The hotel check-in was easy, Chris was professional and very welcoming. My husband and I went for our anniversary and couldn't be more satisfied! The hot tub and indoor pool was clean, there was a water slide and for kids it's great and also plenty of room to relax around the pool if you are going without children. I was amazed by the attention of the hotel employees, Chris not only ran the front desk for a while but also found the time to change the coffee's and wipe around the area to keep it spotless, and keep abreast of the front desk needs. They have a nice breakfast, eggs, sausage, bagels, pancakes, cereal, cinnamon rolls, fruit, juice, etc. Always being refilled and cleaned! Our room was a king very spacious, quiet and clean. I forgot a toothbrush so I requested one from one of the staff and she offered me one with a toothpaste with a smile! How about that, a smile. In many of other hotels I have stayed at, as of late, never a smile. If there was one negative and only one was the bathroom was a little small but very, very clean. There was a slight error with my bill and was quickly rectified by Christina, the hotel manager with a smile. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone with families, couples, etc.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay. We appreciate all the feed back and we look forward to the next time we have the privilege of calling you our guest!
Des Moines, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

The hotel check-in was quick and easy, the staff was very nice, the room was clean and the breakfast was decent. What I did not enjoy was the kids running up and down the halls, yelling and squealing in sheer joy all night. It isn't fair to dock the hotel for this as I know it is the parents that seem to believe that staying in a hotel gives their kids the opportunity to do all the things they can't do at home.

If you have children, the pool is great. It has a nice slide and play areas. If you do not have children I would not recommend staying here. There are a lot of hotels in the area for the same price that are less kid-oriented. I wish I would've checked into the hotel a little more before booking it.

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you have children.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for the feedback in regards to your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn express. We do apologize for the noise issues you experienced during your stay and we try to regulate this but as you noted it is hard to do sometimes. We will continue to try as it is hotel policy to ensure all guest are 100% satisfied. I'm glad to see the positives you enjoyed like breakfast, clean rooms, and a friendly staff. In our management meeting I will bring up your review and see what we can do to regulate the kids after quiet hours. Once again we appreciate you taking the time to give us a review.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!