“Awesome Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
IHG Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1033 Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #26 of 75 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fargo, North Dakota
“Awesome Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The front desk staff was super polite and friendly. The place smells great as soon as you walk in the door. It has a wonderful continental breakfast with lots of choices. The rooms were very clean and the beds were also very comfortable. We didn't get a chance to check out the pool or much of anything as it was a quick stay. We would definitly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

255 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I booked this hotel for a few nights through Priceline. I was very impressed and surprised with the level of service I experienced while staying here. Employees were very friendly and willing to go above and beyond. Excellent service. Room was very spacious and above all, extremely clean. Excellent stay at this hotel. Fabulous pool area in the summer, also. Great location, close to area attractions.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Lemont, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have stayed at this location a few times now and find the staff to be extremely accomodating and friendly.
Rooms are dated but clean and you are very close to many restaurants and a great cheese stor across the highway.
Keep up the great work !
Glen

Room Tip: First floor has an easier access from the parking lot
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at a lot of Holiday inns. And this one in the Wisconsin Dells I felt very welcome and it was clean. And the front desk called are room to see if are room was ok and if they could do anything for us. The hotel has a breakfast bar and everything was very clean and the food was nice and warm and a lot to pick from from cereal to eggs and sausage. So if you need a place to stay I give this five*****and you well to.

• Stayed October 2012
Ocala, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Called on our way to Illinois from Minnesota and got a room for a decent price. Room was clean and they had an excellent breakfast!!! The only complaint was that our room could not connect to their internet, seemed like a repeater was down. As soon as we went to the lobby our devices connected immediately. We tried on 4 devices with the same result. I told the young girl at the desk as I checked out and her responds was "nobody else complained" If we stayed another night I would have asked for a manager but I said ok and left to continue our trip. Hopefully se looked into it for other / future guests. She didn't seem as friendly as the young man who checked us in the night before. We stayed Oct 21-22.

• Stayed October 2012
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the room, the breakfast, and had a pleasant check in experience. We are always trying to make a guest stay as pleasant and memorable as possible and I'm glad you have the positive points of your stay on your mind. I do apologize for the internet issue. I have brought this to the attention of my General Manager and we will be sure to look into it so that you or no other future guest has issues using the internet as I'm, sure that can be frustrating. I also can promise you that I will speak with the desk team about how to properly handle a situation if a guest is having an issue. Next time you are in town I'm hoping you will give us the pleasure of hosting you again.
Saukville, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed at this hotel because of the location which was close to shopping and restaurants.
The last time we stayed with them was 3 yrs ago and we had a very pleasant experience.
This time it was just the opposite. They checked us into a horrible smelling room and when we complained to the front desk we were told that we probably had mildew on our shower curtain.
It wasn't the shower curtain but the whole room that had a terrible odor.
They moved us to the room next door which DID have a mildewed shower curtain with hair in the bathtub and also a bunion pad on the shower shelf.
We gave up and stayed the night but won't be back!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for the feedback. We encourage both positive and negative feedback here at the Holiday Inn Express in Wisconsin Dells as we are always trying to grow to exceed guest expectations and better the guest experience. I have printed off this review to address the issues you encountered with our head housekeeper to ensure this type of situation doesn't happen to you or any other future guest that may be staying with us. We take pride in being one of the most clean hotels here in the Wisconsin Dells area as the choices you have to stay are endless. You do have our most sincere apologies and we hope next time you are in town you will give us another opportunity to host you so you can see this isn't a reoccurring issue. If you ever want to talk about your experience please know that my office door is always open and I enjoy speaking with the customer about the positives and negatives so that we can continue to exceed your expectations.
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We've stayed twice at this hotel because it is a good mid-point between Minneapolis and Rockford, IL. With a number of low budget motels in this very tourist town, this hotel is new, fresh, and affordable for young families. The hot breakfast is very nice and the staff does a good job of keeping up with the demand. I've found the staff to be very helpful and friendly in a very busy atmosphere. It may be a more quiet location out of tourist season. I have to say I love the pancake machine!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!