We spent two nights at this hotel on points, and we were pleased overall, particularly given some of the other reviews. It required a high number of points which I was willing to do because I had them to spare, and I know it's about location, but in general, the rate is fairly high at this property in comparison to other hotels in the area. The rooms have the necessary ammenities of the larger waterpark hotels, but they are fairly tight in terms of space. My room was dusty, and the bathroom wasn't spotless, but the common area was fairly clean and the decor was updated. Beds were comfortable.
The waterpark area is great for small children. It wasn't busy, and there were lifeguards available. It was easy to keep an eye on everyone.
There is a small gameroom, but the change machine was out of order, and the front desk would not give us change, which was disappointing for the kids.
In general, we had a great experience, but if I'd paid anywhere close to rack rate, I'm sure I would have been pickier. We've stayed at many hotels in the area, and I priced other options. If I weren't staying on points I could definitely have gotten more for my money, but we definitely enjoyed our stay and my kids loved the smaller pool area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells Hotel
- Holiday Inn Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Near Popular Attractions The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Wisconsin Dells is at the heart of the 'Waterpark Capital of the World.' Located off I-90 at Exit 92, this Wisconsin Dells hotel is less than a mile from major attractions like the Original Wisconsin Ducks, Noah's Ark Water Park and Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Nature lovers staying in our Wisconsin Dells hotel will have easy access to the unique natural beauty of the Dells of the Wisconsin River; our hotel is also four miles from Mirror Lake State Park and 16 miles from Devil's Lake State Park. For more fun indoors, there is a 24-hour shuttle to the nearby Ho-Chunk Casino. Business travelers appreciate our convenient location near I-90/94 and I-39, keeping them connected to nearby cities. We're only four miles away from the businesses of historic downtown Wisconsin Dells, and our hotel is within 11 miles of companies such as Flambeau, Inc. and Seneca Foods. Lodging in our Wisconsin Dells hotel also allows you to utilize the services of our 24-hour Business Center. During your stay in our Wisconsin Dells hotel, be sure to take advantage of our free high-speed Internet access. We help you keep your usual routine by offering a complimentary hot breakfast, a Fitness Center and copy and print services in the Business Center. Book your reservation now for our hotel near Wisconsin Dells attractions and start planning your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.