As others have said, the Village is actually a series of separate renovated buildings up and down the strip, NOT connected to the waterpark area. Unless you want to drive to the waterpark, be sure to stay in the Hotel Rome. The Village buildings have definitely had work done to spruce them up, with hotel-type carpeting in the halls, flooring in the rooms, etc. (the motel trying to be a hotel part). At least ours was in Building 10. Our room had a kitchenette with a full fridge, microwave, granite countertop. However, there was no coffee maker and no bathroom vanity. The only sink was in the kitchenette, the only mirror on the bathroom door. A little odd. The walls were motel thin though and we could hear everything in the hall and in the neighbor's room. Same goes for the ceiling...we were pretty certain a herd of elephants was staying in the room above us. This visit we did not visit the waterpark. The compound is much more enjoyable in the summer when everything is open...the indoor section is pretty small. Mt Olympus itself appears to be growing and seems to be making an earnest attempt at becoming a competitor with places like Kalahari and Great Wolf, but it's still in its tween years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort