We spent two nights in August at Mt. Olympus in Hotel Rome. Rooms were big enough for two and clean, but nothing fancy. Hotel Rome is connected to the Water/Amusement Park and that is the way to go. The Water Park and Amusement Park lines were pretty long often so it helps to get there early to get a few rides in before it gets too crowded. Lifeguards all over the place so water safety is good if not over the top but safety is king. Do not bother with the batting cages. Very poor upkeep. The machines either do not have balls or they are nowhere near the strike zone. Wave pools are fun and with no line to wait in very entertaining. Check in was very smooth with many check in clerks working at the same time. As a Hotel guest I would like some priority aside from late night over some people who just come for the water/amusement park. Aside from some log lines a good place for a water park vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort