I too, felt like I should speak to the great time we had at Mt. Olympus. We were staying at another resort, and decided to add an extra day to our trip. We decided to stay at Mt. Olympus, and we're very happy with the way things turned out. My main criteria was an inexpensive resort with a water park. Spent less than $100 for the night. Check-in was great, we preregistered, and were given our keys ahead of time with our park passes. We stayed at the village, which meant we would be staying away from the main park. We were in building 30b, a motel down the street from the park. I gave the front desk my #, and they sent a text when the room was ready, we did not have to return to the front desk, which I thought was awesome. We checked out the gift shop, and arcade, while waiting for our room. It was maybe an hour wait until the room was ready, mind you, we checked in at 1PM, earlier than advertised. The room was quiet, clean, and dated, but it was a comfortable place to stay. It's all about the people you're with, and the experience you are creating. You get what you pay for, I booked the cheapest room, and my expectations were exceeded. The water park was great. Two great wave pools, a bunch of slides, and kiddie areas. They don't require small kids to wear life jackets, so my kid's enjoyed that. The only thing that was a bummer, was the park closing early, and the ride selection for the guest only park night. No go carts for the little kids to drive, they could only ride.
We would stay here again in the same village room we stayed in down the street. It was the right price with a great water park. I would recommend this place to anybody that ask's me. Just know what you are reserving, and your expectations should be exceeded. Happy travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort