First off I want to say that we had a great time at Mount Olympus. We went from August 15 - 20 and camped in their RV area.
Every single set of campers that was behind our RV site ended up being extremely loud and rude. They were up all hours of the night screaming and laughing, or playing their music very loudly. Who would have though this was a party place? I also noticed there was no security walking or driving around the camping area at all, they clearly do not enforce any "quiet times". I also went and complained on one occasion, but all I was told was that they would send "maintainence" out to check on things. No security? What is maintainence going to do?
We also could never get a signal for wifi the whole entire time we were there. We had to walk to the bathrooms or main picnic area.
The park itself was fun and clean and non smoking! I loved that, not that it stopped some people from lighting up, but at least we didn't have to sit around a bunch of smoke all day.
The rides were fun and we never ran out of things to do. If we go again we will avoid going on the weekend as it is very busy.
Another huge let down was that the Trojan Horse go cart ride didn't even go around the horse!
We waited for a very long time to ride that ride to not even be able to go on the entire ride!
They should have placed a sign saying that they have shut that part of the ride down. Don't be fooled and don't wait in line long for that ride, it isn't worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort