Overall it was fine-staying in Mt Olympus Village buildings about 7 blocks from park itself-it was quieter and room was same as hotel Rome-it was rather spendy, but staying there included the parks for six of us so we figured it all worked out fine.
Parking was not fun, but we figured in the end with all of the traffic only able to go one direction it was probably better than issues with people not understanding which way was correct since most don't read signs in places like this.
Parks were fine-we just wished for more umbrellas.
Club Wett was a slight joke as music was not that great and the free drinks from 9-11 were terriable and service not good during this time unless you tipped very well and shuttle never came to get us even though we called, but we dealt with it by driving and one of us not drinking.
We walked to get meals which was great.
So, overall it was fine for us since we have travelled quite alot we know what is a major issue and what is something to just not even worry about so we still had a good time with the two couples and two kids. The kids had fun and were worn out so thats what mostly mattered!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort