We just returned from 2 nights at Mt. Olympus. We were in building 16b and knew we were "off-site" when we made the reservation. For about $115 a night (including taxes) we had a clean bed, what appeared to be fairly new carpet, a hot shower with great water pressure and a TV that worked. We only planned on sleeping/showering there so we didnt need a lot of amenities. When we checked in we discovered there were no electrical outlets by the bed/nightstand (the lamps are hardwired) and my husband uses a CPAP machine at night. We called the hotel operator and within 10 minutes maintenance arrived and brough us an extension cord. Problem solved!
Housekeeping cleaned fine, and there were plenty of towels in the bathroom for just the two of us (six towels each night!) The price of the room included the waterpark each day we were there so for two nights we got essentially close to three days at the park. The park itself was not crowded and was extremely clean.
I'm not sure what people expect with some of the negative reviews. Of course the pools/hot tubs are shut down at the small properties Mt. Olympus bought. They expect you to go the water/theme park and spend money there! If you want a pool/hot tub you can stay at the some of the other small places which give you tickets to Noah's Ark. We went in with a good attitude towards everyone on the staff and were rewarded with smiles, pleasant comments and good service. The room was clean, the park was fun and I would stay here again. Its not The Four Seasons but I didn't expect it to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort