We stayed in a bunk bed/2 queens room. The room was not very clean, the walls are paper thin, and the shower curtain was about the half size of the rod. The bathroom had mold on the ceiling and around the tub. The curtain kept sliding because the rod was tipped up and the curtain wasnt long enough, so the floor was soaked each time we showered. The beds are very uncomfortable and squeak loudly when you get up. For approx two hours we listened to the people above us walking back and forth in their room, very frustrating when you are trying to get kids to sleep. Waterpark was nice, but not alot for little kids to do. Also the outside pools water was freezing so we used the indoor pools. Which was very cramped and overly chlorinated so your eyes burn. We go to the Dells every summer, I think we'll try another hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort