My girlfriends and I did a girls trip to the dells in June. We have been going to the Dells since we were kids and it was always a great time. Part of the excitement of the Dells was all the Motels along the main drive. It is a shame that Mt. Olympus has taken over the Dells. We were in building 6 so we were close to the water park which was nice. The room was nothing special- just a small hotel room. All the small hotel pools have been filled with concrete so you are forced to go to the water park. I do not have any intentions of going back to the Dells anytime soon after this trip. It's just not the same now that the entire strip has blue and white motels all up and down it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort