“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

1701 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #56 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I've stayed at Mt. Olympus three times and each time was fantastic! I have stayed at three different locations, and each room was clean and well appointed. Club Wett is amazing as well as everything to do on property!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Christin B, Social Media Advisor at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
I want to take a moment to thank you for being such a loyal guest! We love to hear that our guests come back time after time to enjoy our resort and parks. We can't wait to see you again next time! Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

My stay at Mt. Olympus was the best vacation ive ever had. The room was very well priced and included everything in the entire resort including on the day you check out! i went up with some friends and we went from thursday night till sunday. We got full access to all the roller coasters and gocarts on all of Thursday and all of Sunday. btw if you wanna have a crazy thrill the trip is worth it in its self just to ride HADES! I road it many times its the best roller coaster ive been on. The wave pool was pretty cool too with the biggest waves ive seen every 2 minuets. On saturday night we also went over to club wett for some entertainment and im from chicago and we have great nightlife an i have to give a lot of credit to this club the venue was huge with amazing bar set ups and a really fun club atmosphere. overall the trip was so worth the money. the rooms were big and clean and the room is al you pay for! everything else is free.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
I'm so thrilled that you and your group had a blast! Many of our guests would agree with you that Hades is an awesome roller coaster! It's great that you and your friends also took advantage of the great nightlife we have close by.
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We hope to see you and your friends back with us soon! Again thank you!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My family and I were in the Dells and were looking for a place to stay for the night. Our friends recommended Mt. Olympus, so we stayed there. Thank god they helped us, it was a nice, clean room for a great price in an excellent location. The fact that it has a theme park was great for the kids. Very family friendly and great service. Would definitely stay there again, but next time i want to try their tree houses!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I'm glad to hear your family enjoyed the parks and accommodations. We take great pride in making sure all of our guests have clean and comfortable rooms to relax in after a fun filled day at our Mt. Olympus parks. We hope to see you and your family back with us soon! Thank You again!
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Mt Olympus! It is one of, if not the, most friendly places I have ever visited. It has a great family atmosphere! The roller coasters were literally insane amounts of fun! For sure the most exhilerating experience I have ever had! While I was there over the summer the wave pool was what caught my attention at first, 9 foot waves! I had asked one of the life guards if that was as tall as they go. Apparently they can even reach up to 11 feet! So crazy! Not to mention the rooms! Best deals ever. Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, extremely clean, and they always smell good! Overall this is a must go! Can NOT be beaten anywhere else! Best weekend of my entire life was spent here! In fact there were a few insanely great weekends I have spent here! I can talk about this place all day but I think it would better for you to go see for yourself! Hope this review helped! Enjoy!

Room Tip: I stayed in hotel rome and I loved it, it was very pleasant!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our resort and parks! It's so exciting to see our guests return time after time to enjoy all that Mt. Olympus has to offer. I want to thank you so very much for sharing your Mt. Olympus experience with us. We can't wait to see you and you family here again for another memorable getaway! Thank you again!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My family and I were in the Dells for the Labor Day holiday weekend. Very nice rooms (even had tree houses for rent, which some of us may rent when we go back) both in the woods and rooms at Hotel Rome were nice.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Christin B, Social Media Advisor at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our resort. I'm very excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you're interested in coming back to enjoy our tree houses! The tree houses are a big hit; as they are something different and unique!
I would like to thank you again and hope to see you and your family back with us soon!
West Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed here the last weekend before school started for us. It was ok. The room was plain and seemed cheap but it was clean and sufficient.But there was no coffee maker, just instant coffee. The park seemed to close too early (7pm) even for the end of the season. The indoor waterpark and theme park were open longer but they were small and got crowded fast. Also something that wouldn't matter to most people, they blasted pop music through the whole park. It made me sad to see my kids starting to pick up on lyrics I would call inappropriate for young children. All in all I don't have any huge complaints, if it was crowded it would have been awful. There is a lot of diffrent things to do, so no one got water logged. Had good water parks for both little and big kids.

• Stayed August 2013
I want to first off thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our team appreciates any and all comments, good or bad. It helps us see if there are any areas we may need to change. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our indoor parks during your stay. We do hope to see you back with us in the near future! Thank you again!
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is one of the most inexpensive resorts in the Dells with an indoor water/theme park, don't go if you are expecting more than a cheap hotel with some swimming.
I was so excited about the rooms at first, I mean bunk beds! How awesome is that for families, especially those of us with bigger families. The rooms were nice, I was pleasantly surprised given the cost...until nighttime rolls around and you can hear EVERYTHING in the halls and surrounding rooms. Not your typical mumbled noises from around your room but loud, waking your children noises. We stayed 2 nights, both were bad as far as noise, one was AWFUL. Unsupervised kids running up and down the hall at night screaming and laughing at midnight.Really takes away from your vacation when you are up half the night trying to get your kids to fall back to sleep after being up for the 5th time that night.
The other major problem- crowding! They let WAY too many people in on day passes. . It really takes away from the experience.
I can only comment on the indoor water park (I went during the summer once years ago and the crowding was also ridiculous then too but maybe it has changed, not optimistic but I will not comment on it beyond that), like I said, crowding awful, parents watching their children awful. That said they have a nice little play area for kids, even as young as toddlers. They don't have the range of indoor slides for older kids/adults as some other indoor parks but I would say their water park is what you would expect in this price range.
Indoor theme park, they have a nice play area and this park wasn't as busy as the water park. I wouldn't say it is toddler friendly but if your kids are 5-6+ they will think it is great.
All in all, if you can sleep through anything and don't mind crowds this place is great. I think we will pay a little more for somewhere else in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Christin B, Social Media Advisor at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Glad to hear you enjoyed our indoor park and the room accommodations. I do apologize for the noise issues you endured during your stay. We try our best to make each and every guests stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. To ensure this we do have staff in every building walking the halls to try and stop any noise issues before they arise. We ask that if guests have issues of any sort during their stay that they contact an agent at the front desk by dialing "0" and we will send a staff member to take care of the issue promptly. We do hope to see you and your family back at Mt. Olympus Resort in the future. Thank you again!

Been to Mt. Olympus Resort? Share your experiences!