We stayed here for 3 days last month and will never be back again. Except for the girl that was cleaning our room every employee we ran into were rude and inconsiderate including the man on the front desk. I have a medical problem and have a handicapped tag for my car, since we were staying at one of the satellite sites we had to drive to the parks every day but had a tag to park in the main lot only. Anyone who has mobility problems or in a wheelchair should not park in this lot. There is a long downhill from that lot which gave me problems walking up when going home. I noticed some handicapped parking by the indoor water park by the main hotel and parked there the rest of the stay. These site are on a flat area and makes it easier to get around the park. The rooms were clean and we didn't have any trouble with noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort