We stayed for one night at the Mt. Olympus resort/village building 10 room 21423. We booked a Stay and Play package in a one queen bed/and bunk room. We were meeting friends for the night and 2 days of "play" in the dells and this was a great "almost" half way point of fun for the both of us. After booking, we were a little concerned with the reviews we had read on the villages. To say the least, we contemplated canceling and paying the $30 cancellation fee (which, by the way is not very noticeable up front when booking). We even read reviews on Hotel Rome and contemplated paying the upgrade, but financially neither one of us wanted to do that. BOY, let me tell you that we were all (a group of 10) pleasantly surprised at the accommodations at Mykonos Resort. The Cons first in my opinion....There was no coffee in the room or on property (yes there was a small sleeve of Nescafe instant in the room, but no hot water to mix). The walls were a little on the thinner side, but I have stayed at worse, much worse. There was not a pool on property. We were only there 1 night, so my list of cons was not long, but really I would definitely rebook here again.
The pros...Parking included with property. Refridge, and Micro in room. Beds were comfortable. Price included Water and Theme park (unbeatable). Pizza Pub was right in front of property and had fabulous pizza (review to follow). Laminate wood floors instead of carpet was nice. Loved the bunks! The stay and play wristbands start on the day of arrival starting at 10:30 am on the day of arrival and can be used until closing the day of departure. Although our room was not ready until the stated 4:00 pm check in time, we were able to utilize the changing facilities in the park and enjoy the park the entire day! Also, the rates had gone down $10 since our original booking, so we were given a room credit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort