If your goal is to take the kids to an indoor water park, this place is ok. The hotel is huge, with groups of pretend & teens everywhere! Many families with multiple kids and bags of groceries in tow. There are huge numbers of people here. The lobby looks like a refugee camp at times. But this is a function of its large size. The place looks more upscale than it is. Don't expect much in the way of personal service. It is essentially a large water park with a place to sleep attached. My room was clean and didn't smell. Staff in the coffee shop and gift store were helpful if you asked.
The indoor water park is accessible without going outside, but it is quite a walk. Bring An extra bag to use at the pool, because it will be difficult to go back to your room.
If your goal is to go to a water park in Wi Dells, and pay less than other places, but still be in an attached hotel, this might be for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort