To start we checked in at noon and was told our room would be ready by 4 and we'd get a text at 5 i had to go ask the front desk if our room was ready.Once in our room it was not the room i researved and didnt look like the pictures at all.Our hair dryer didnt work the fridge made a horrible noise and barely kept anything cold.The ice machine on our floor didnt work the whole time we were there when i said something to front desk they said it was refilling we stayed 2nights i think it should of refilled in that time. Then we finally get to water park paid 10.50 to rent a locker and after 20 minutes they have to shut down for venalation issues ok i understand things happen but it took forever to find someone who could tell us what was going on after complaining they refunded my locker rental fee.When i complained at front desk they didnt even know what was going on the park did reopen and stayed open later but by then we were tired and already changed.My 13 year old was bored and spent most of the time reading when we did use the waterpark the next day the hot tops were full of parents and little kids i mean like 3 and 4 year olds and the lazy river had a bunch of kids running through it playing tag.All in all I was very disapointed and will not stay again.Weve been going to the dells for years and usually stay somewhere else but my daughter wanted to try somewhere different I wont make that mistake again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort