I was very skeptical due to recent reviews on the various review sites. I wanted to get away somewhere close and chose to chance it with Mt. Olympus. We arrived to check in at Hotel Rome as this is currently the only check in area. We had a non Rome room booked according to the Web site, and we were offered to upgrade to Hotel Rome, I chose not to due to budget issues. The wait time was not too bad, and went rather smooth. We wanted to use the park right away and we had arrived early, our room was not ready yet, but to be expected as it was only 10:30. I was told that we could go to the park right away and we would receive a notification text when our room was ready which was pretty cool. I got the text at about 1:30 that our room was ready, and we needed a break for food. We went to Building 10 room 412 and we found a basic, clean room, with new wood flooring, rustic wood beds, and a bunk as we expected from the pictures. We used the microwave and refrigerator in the room for a quick snack and went back to the park for more fun. I, and my family had a great time, do not be afraid to enjoy this great resort. Be prepared to walk, because this is a large resort, and there is a lot to see and do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort