My husband and I took our three boys (ages 5,4,2) to check out the Dells. Overall I thought it was LAME. And I was SO glad we went in the off season and did not pay full price for the hotel. The carpets look old and dirty and there is a gross smell in the air, like they are trying to cover up a stench. As we waiting to check in the family in front of us were complaining how their room was covered in ants. The room we stayed in was clean, thankfully, but was pretty small. The fridge in our room would kick on and was very loud. The indoor water park was ok. I felt the staff could have been nicer. For example I went down into one area where I thought we could swim and a lifeguard came up to me and said "you can't stay in here." I said "this isn't a pool?" "No." Doesn't bother telling me where the swimming area is, no smile, nothing. I looked back and there was text on one pole, I guess you could call it, that said no swimming. But I thought maybe a sign by the stairs stating "DO NOT ENTER" would be better seen. On the other "pole" it just said no running. That's the sign I saw when walking with my kids. Overall I felt the pictures on the website were misleading and the staff wasn't very warm or welcoming. The vibe was that they were annoyed to have business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort