Hotel Rome is very nice and clean I must say. The was about 20 of us who went and all different age groups. From Adults to childrens to teenagers. Every group had a different room. I had the King Suite. I went into eveyones room to see hows there's looked and all the rooms were spacious and very clean. The water Park was a bit small but it was ok for our kids. They had a great time. Since we did go in March the outside was closed but they did have a few rides open. They had 2 Go kart tracks that were open which was good enough for me. We also got a free pass to go snow tubing. I think this was the best part for me in this trip. Snow tubing in 60 degree weather. I can ask for more. We had so much fun snow tubing, I loved it! I know Mt. Olympus has other little hotel/motels that are away from the water pk and attractions so I suggest you stay at Rome. Over all my stay at this hotel was fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort