After reading some of the reviews AFTER I had made reservations, I was concerned. We arrived and registered. Our room was nice and clean. The cool bunk beds were a hit with our grandsons. The waterpark was great! Plenty of things for younger children, we all loved the lazy river. There were numerous staff members overseeing things. The amusement park was ok. Small, yet it entertained the kids. We ate at Buffalo Phil's one night. ( It is near the outlet mall). The food was very good, the kids loved that their food was delivered by a train! The only thing that we felt was lacking was food choices. If you want a sit down meal you have to leave the premises. Overall a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort