Things are a bit tight this year, so instead of heading down to FL like we have in the past, me and the fam decided to have a "Staycation" and not go too far from home. We went to Wisconsin Dells instead. After checking the internet quite a bit, we decided on Mount Olympus. The rates were good and they had a water park and rides inside included, bonus. Although we knew there wasn't much snow in the area, we were also thrilled to find out that ski tickets were also included!!! The ski hill wasn't totally open, but with no snow and this fabulous warm weather, we kind of expected that. Turns out they did have two spots open, no tub hill, but the bunny hill was all we really needed anyway! LOL So, between the water, rollercoaster (the kids were SO thrilled with that part!) and being able to play on the bunny hill, we had a wonderful time! The bunk beds were a huge binus as far as my son was concerned. It was a bit noisy, but it is a family hotel and kids make noise...I should know! LOL WE had a blast!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort