This was our first trip to the Dells. Wasn't sure what to expect after reading some of the mixed reviews here. We didn't need to worry! The staff was very friendly and helpful our entire visit. The hotel and waterpark areas were clean and well staffed (i.e. lifeguards). They are actually in the middle of room renovations so in the near future will be even nicer. There are no pools over 4' deep or so, so great for kids (ours are 7 & 8). All waterslides & lazy rivers have lifeguards so no need to worry about safety. Indoor and outdoor waterparks are terrific. We were there for a week and our kids never got bored. Great location, close to downtown and tourist attractions. Overall, a great place to go for a family vacation and not break the bank!!! We had a room with 2 Queen beds, a sofa sleeper/sitting area, micro, fridge, balcony for $110.00 a night with tax. We will go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells