Over Christmas Break my family of four (children ages 5 and 6) stayed at the Polynesian for two nights. It was clean, friendly, convenient to downtown and plenty to do. There was a variety of pool activities (4) and a fun Tiki bar/grill that felt like being in an indoor Jamaican cafe. We were even allowed to drink and eat their yummy food poolside. We loved it. After reading a review from this website about the Polynesian, we chose this place because with children under eight-there is plenty to do, it's not too big or overwhelming or expensive like many of the others in the Dells. We definitely would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells