Note that after checking in we were told that we could pick up our parking pass from the “Concierge” desk which was a starting point for high pressure “time share” sales. They offered $100 if we would be willing to spend an hour going through a tour of their proposed plans for remodeling, etc. We politely declined but they were still hard selling even as we were walking away. Upon entering our hotel room on a hot, humid day, I was smacked in the face with a dank smell reminiscent of cat or wet dog made worse by artificial air freshener. The dankness was pretty expected given our room was in a “water resort”. Further, our room was severely outdated and for the price we paid, it was not a great value. The furnishings were old with a box TV weirdly placed but we later realized it was probably so that from both bed and sleeper sofa guests may watch the TV. The pool area and amenities were really in need of just some plain old TLC: Weeds were popping up through the cracks, the bar area was outdated and the Towels very thin and threadbare. While the room was generally clean, clearly this place in is transition and they’re not doing anything to update or remodel until they sell the timeshares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells