After reading reviews on here as well as on other websites, I was slightly terrified to stay here. After walking into the lobby, it really does look like a resort. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I've heard horror stories about the rooms here, but ours was pretty good. Outdated, but clean. I heard they're going under renovation (not sure if all rooms will be renovated) but with a little bit of updating to the rooms I think it would be a great hotel. The beds were comfortable and the housekeeping service was good as well. The waterparks again were pretty outdated (we heard that it was the first indoor waterpark in the dells) but nice. I would stay here again especially if they had some renovations done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells