We specifically picked this hotel because of the indoor waterpark for our young children.
The rooms are okay. For 99 dollars that's about what I expected. They are spacious, but worn. We picked this place for the indoor park for the little kids anyway, so I didn't care about the rooms.
We hiked down to the indoor park and the water was absolutely cold. There was not an ounce of heat in the water. My two children tried to stomach it, but they were shivering so bad. We ended up staying in the pool up by the lobby. So did everyone else. It was packed!
I said something to the front desk; she said she'd pass it along.
It was just as cold the next day.
Sine then I've written a letter and emailed it to two different email addresses for the hotel. I can't even get anyone to acknowledge my email.
spend the extra $100 and go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells