We booked the rooms on a Tuesday and then got an email Saturday telling us that the water park was closed. That was the indoor one of course. Beds are rock hard and about 15 years old. Pillows have no fluff and are old as well. The cable and tv were terrible. Some channels worked and some didn't. Tv made a buzzing noise. Bathroom fan very loud. Pools were clean but the areas surrounding the pool were filthy with food all over it. Very old place that's needs major renovation. The heater in room when running left a funky smell in room and carpet is nasty. My 2 year old son enjoyed the pool so I guess it was worth it. They were going to try and charge me full price despite not being able to use the indoor waterpark. No towels in the pool area. Had to ask for them and found one with stained blood on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells