Our family stayed here for 2 nights in February. One thing that we really appreciated was that the water park was not crowded at all compared to the a park we stayed in the night before arriving. We could see our children playing in the water and enjoy time with other family members. Our rooms were clean, but clearly dated and showing some wear.
The water park is small, but there is a lot of variety in the space. The water temperature is what causes me to give the poor rating of the property. When we arrived on Friday the kid area was very cold and the hot tubs were the temp that the kids area should have been. On Saturday they turned on the heaters and the pools were a very comfortable temperature. On Sunday they again left the heaters off and the pool was cold and the hot tubs were at body temperature.
A signficant draw for us was that the hotel was half the price of the larger resorts. After staying at a larger place, I'll probably plan any future trips to the Dells to be midweek so I can stay at a larger place for half of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells