Comparing waterpark resorts in the Dells, this is hands down the best deal. 2 indoor waterslides that are above average, & a lazy river indoors. Outdoor slides & multiple pools plus an adventure river, all for a very reasonable price anytime of year. Check there website for specials & they are worth it. Friendly staff & they take care of you. We enjoyed all the amenties they had to offer. I have stayed here multiple times & will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells