“Short getaway with the grandchildren” 5 of 5 stars

Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1570 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #39 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Rockford, Illinois
“Short getaway with the grandchildren”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

My husband & I decided to take a short trip with three of our grandchildren. We had a great time! My granddaughter and I were the ones that enjoyed the waterpark. The hotel was very close to where the children wanted to go for dinner(Pizza Pub). The room was very clean and comfortabe. The staff was very nice. I would recommend this hotel to families, for sure. I hope to go back some time this summer.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter, and the hotel does have an elevator.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you. Our guests love Pizza Pub for the exact reason you said it is walking distance. I love their gigantic salad bar for the record. Thank you for your kind review. We cannot wait to see you this summer. Thank you kind traveler.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Brownsville, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband & I have a 3 year old; my brother & wife have a 7,4, and 2 year old. We like to travel together. . .and chose Atlantis (a Neptune suite) from a Groupon deal. We were very happy with our experience. We knew exactly what we were getting. . .a small water park for younger kids. And it was perfect. The staff was helpful, everyone was friendly. The hotel was clean, and the suite was nice and comfortable for 4 adults and 4 kids. This is the perfect place for families with younger children, and a great value to boot. In reading other reviews--either people do not research what they are purchasing, or have nothing better to do than complain about than the décor. For what we wanted to do (allow the kids to swim and play) we could not have asked for more. We'd definitely go back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Amy you and I could travel together. You know value when you see it and did your homework. We do offer value. Free breakfast Free Noah's Ark Free Chula Vista. Thank you for the kind comments and we are so glad you choose us.
Appleton, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stayed here recently w/a group of friends in one of the "suites", they weren't that sweet. Main room w/king bed has heavy traffic, why would anyone enjoy a jacuzzi tub in there? King bed was very firm. All lights in main room controlled by switch. Couldn't have some on/off, just all or none. Housekeeping did a good job and staff was courteous. One car show began in town, parking became an issue.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Well hello. That was the Neptune Suite. The whirlpool is in the main room for mom and dad and the kids sleep in the back room. If you are with couples try the king with whirlool room next time which is geared toward 2 people only..... for privacy.
Glad to hear help was friendly and courteous. Thank you for the feedback.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

My family and I stayed the weekend in the Dell's. I got a great deal on the Neptune suite in the Atlantis hotel. The room was descent. It was spacious and had a safe, microwave, fridge and patio. Those were all plus's but the furniture was a little out dated. I also didn't like the way the hotel areas were broken up. You had to switch floors to get from one end of the hotel to the other. The game room was nice but the pool was kinda gross. The kids pool needs the bottom to be resurfaced. I can't complain for the price but they definitely need to upgrade a few things.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Well ask and you will recieve I heard once. Bam we replaced the furniture and took care of the kiddie pool. Thank you for choosing us. Love the feedback and hope to see you soon.
Mazomanie, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was a pleasure trip. My mom, and 6 of her daughters spent 4 nights and 5 days at the Dells. If you decide to stay here, you will be treated with the utmost respect and the accomodations were spacious. The big room we stayed in was like an island, complete with a hugh hot tub. Lots of breathing room. Make sure to spend time at the pool and no you are not to old to shoot a few hoops. It was centrally located and not far from the Tanger Mall. Relax and enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Ask for the big rooms...sleeps 8 with the fold out couch. Mini kitchen with nice size counter, micro...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Love this family. We have noticed your basketball game has improved. Thank you for choosing us. We appreciate it.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

I can not say enough goods things about my stay. For 37 years my mom and my 6 sisters have gone some where for a weekend get away. For the last 2 years we have stayed at The Atlantis. We have so much space, which we could never find anywhere else. The waffle breakfast is great, we did not have to leave the hotel. This is now great as our mother is 92. We lost our dad 1 1/2 years ago. Mom just loves this place. Her and all her daughters together in 1 room. Thank you Atlantis for helping to keep our special time together alive.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you so much! Families like yours make our jobs better! Your family is alot of fun and it is is great having you every year. Thanks and see you next year.
Madison
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We stayed on Friday night at the Atlantis and it was really quite a cool experience. There are apparently two water parks in the place but we have 2 kids under the age of 5 so we went only to the Aqua Kingdom- it had 6inch deepth entry; basically a splash pad park with little water slides. The water park was open until 11pm, so we were able to go both Friday night and again Sat morning.
We didnt eat dinner at the hotel restaurant but my room had a fridge for leftovers and we ate the $5 waffle bar breakfast (I think it was like $2 for the kids).
The hotel was clean, our few interactions with staff were pleasant, and most importantly- my wife and kids were very happy with the whole experience.
I will absolutely recommend the Atlantis to my friends looking for a cool weekend in the Dells.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
You get us ...you really get us. Sally Field made that line sound better and different. Thank you for the kind words that you said about our property. This doesnt just happen. Thank you for the kind words.

Been to Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!