“Don't believe the bad reviews! ” 4 of 5 stars

You added Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1570 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #39 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Don't believe the bad reviews! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed there from April 29th- May 1st on a Groupon deal and it was a great deal. I was a bit weary staying there based on the other reviews, but my husband and I both thought they were crazy! The room was clean, awesome jacuzzi tub, awesome deep bath tub, separate fridge area, with another sink which was great for washing out sippy cups. Plus, they actually had cable... My son loved the separate room and called it his club house. The water park was great... Pretty big, clean and efficient. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. The beds and pillows are very comfy; first time we ever got a good night sleep in a hotel.

We have stayed at other resort types and the room and stay wasn't as great as this one.

We would have love to have breakfast downstairs but I guess they were only open on the weekends. Other than that, we definitely stay here again, we would love to stay here in the summer when the town is alive!

Stayed April 2014
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
I hear that alot....thank you. Truly if you have a great experience somewhere I think you are less likely to go online. I sure am glad that you did! Thank you for the kind words. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Victor, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed in one of the suits that had a king bed and a sofa in one room, and two queen beds in another room. It worked out great so I could bring my parents and stay in the same room. For the price it was a great deal. My folks got to spend a ton of time with our kids but we had privacy when it was time for bed. There was a big jetted tub in the main room we didn't use it but looked relaxing. the water park was great for the kids. The rooms were not perfect but more then worth it for the price. I would stay here again for the right price.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you . We get alot of families traveling together. Always a nice touch to have help for mom and dad. You had the Neptune suite which is the best for privacy and space. Glad you enjoyed. Thank you for the review. Safe travels.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

HILARIOUS to read the horrendous reviews of this hotel! We found atlantis on a group on. We are a family on a budget, considered this a good deal and booked the room. We stayed two nights this past week. I'm appalled at how people have rated it so horribly. You all must be spoiled rotten little brats who want not to go have fun but to sit around in their hotel and nit pick EVERYTHING wrong with it! The room was fine. We had a mermaid suite and my family was perfectly content in it. Thank GOD I'm not some crazy person who books hotels for the decor! I read an earlier complaint that someone was so disappointed because it was supposed to a mermaid suite and it wasn't mermaidy enough. Please! It was fine! We went to the dells to play at the water parks and go have fun. Which is exactly what we did. There is nothing wrong with the pools! Unless you're expecting that you're going to take your teenagers there and not go anywhere else the whole time, in which case, yeah, you're gonna be bored. Other than that, the room was exactly what we needed it to be, the beds were comfortable, the hotel staff and people staying in the hotel with us were all EXTREMELY friendly, not to mention amazing service and how the cleaning ladies placed my kids stuffed animals in fun places for them when they cleaned are room was great and really sweet! We had absolutely ZERO issues other than I wasn't thrilled that we didn't need to use our key to actually access the outer entrance to the hotel. Outside of that, like I said the only way you're going to have anything to complain about is if you're a spoiled rotten brat looking for a "rich" experience while paying a great price or if you're just going there to sit in the hotel and find anything and everything to complain about! Thanks for a great couple of nights, atlantis hotel and staff :)

Oh and ps - for all those complaining about the "decor" it looked as tho they were updating furniture and things while we there as they had huge trucks hauling in all kinds of new things with absolutely friendly employees as well!

• Stayed April 2014
No you are extremely kind. We love your clarity and keen eye for the detail. Love your observation of our hard working employees. The details show yes we did just get new furniture in our Atlantis building. Thank you for going to bat gor us wise traveler. Stay positive...It can be catchy! Thank you for taking the time to review us.
West Bend, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Got this on Priceline at a ridiculously low price but even at that it was too much to pay. Only needed a one night stay so it met that requirement. Other than that, the place needs major remodeling. I wouldn't walk on the carpet without something on my feet and the bedding looked like it had been through a war. Coffee is only available in the lobby and you pay $2.00 for a K-Cup that you have to make yourself! Walls are paper thin. This place is a good candidate for a wrecking ball.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, book another hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Ouch. Well rather than the wrecking ball we opted for new furniture this last week. Our plan is working. Our customers are loving our new look. Thank you for the review.
Racine, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Great location, but that's about it. At least we got the Chula Vista passes, or my boys would've DIED of boredom. No lifeguards, no life jackets, no TOWELS. The entire place needs some major updating, the beds are horrible, even though we had the air on, the room was blazing hot all the time! Save up the extra $$ and get the full BANG for your buck at one of the bigger waterpark hotels....

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sorry you were not happy. Call us and we can review your reservation. My one suggestion to you is if you are not happy please let the General Manager know so we can at check in take care of issues you have. Thank you for the review.
New Berlin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Last year we stayed in the junior suite and were very happy. This year we stayed in the Volcano room and had a blast! We loved the deck view from our room and enjoyed the view of snow falling while sitting in our hot tub. It was an amazing winter wonderland for us. The room has a HUGE flat screen in it that is brand new. It is probably a 60'' or bigger, didn't measure. The added plus is that we also got bracelet to Chula Vista.

Lastly, the water park for kids at this resort is very parent friendly. My wife and I were able to eat dinner and watch our 4 year old play in it for an hour without worrying too much. They also have a very cool arcade.

Very fun, great price, will return. Thanks!

Room Tip: We loved the balcony view from the Volcano!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
What a great review!!! Thank you for your kind words. You get us and we appreciate it!!! Positive energy is what makes the world go round. Thank you to your family from ours.
Enjoy the day:)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was very happy with the Atlantis. As soon as we arrived the place looked clean and much more modern than I expected, giving some of the reviews. The rooms were very clean and well kept. We stayed in the Neptune suite and had nothing but positive experience with the room. We went to both pool areas the first night and the kids (ages 6-3) absolutely loved them!! My only complaint was the top of the kid slide does need some renovating, but nothing I felt unsafe. The next day we went to Chula Vista and also has an amazing experience. I think this a great place for families with small children, but also older kids because they will enjoy Chula Vista and the larger pool. I will definitely be back!!

Stayed April 2014
Thank you for the awesome review. We couldnt agree with you more. Gald to have you as a guest. We are working on renovations all of the time. See you in the future and thank you for staying with us.

Been to Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!