“Last Minute Stop and Totally Worth It” 5 of 5 stars

You added Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
1570 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #41 of 77 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Last Minute Stop and Totally Worth It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We arrived late on a sunday and was greeted kindly! We got a double queen bed room with balcony. Which I love that about this place! The room was clean and beds were comfortable.Yes the elevators do have a smell to them but I think its due to the pool not having towels so kids are going back to the rooms just soaked. So we just kept to the stairs. The kids loved the pool area/game area. Hot tub is also very enjoyable! My kids loved this place so much we are planning a trip back in November for my daughters birthday!! Also, you cant beat the fact they give you passes to the waterpark!! Its totally worth it!!!! And remember Beach towels!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms are closet to the bigger indoor pool area.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Well thank you very much. We are happy when you are happy. Your kind comments are much appreciated! Our staff works hard to keep our repeat and new customers happy. Safe travels.

289 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went with my wife and 5 & 6 year old daughters. Got the "Mermaid suite" which looked great in the photos on the website. Not the case. The mermaid suites are located partially below ground, like the lower part of a tri-level home. Seemed very basement like. Decor was old and had a chandelier which didnt match the room or minimal mermaid decor. On check in to the room I noticed a large hair on my pillow. Not the big deal to me, but have never noticed this in the past during a hotel stay anywhere. Waterparks were nice for kids, but not maintained as well as they could have been. Would I stay again? Maybe, but no time soon. Will definately not get the basement suite if I do. Waterpark open until 11pm! Which is one of the main reasons I stayed, since most other waterparks close at 9 or 10pm. We didnt check in until 8pm. Not mad I stayed there, but am definately glad it was for only 1 night.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for the feedback. Our mermaids are on ground level. No balcony. However we did have the new furniture put in the rooms in July. We appreciate your comments and next time if I may suggest try a neptune suite and request a balcony. We truly hope to see you in the future.
Thank you and happy travels to you.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Brought my daughter for an impromptu getaway. She loves hotels and pools. It's off season and the wear and tear from the season is pretty obvious in the room. There was so mold issues in the entrance. The bathroom could use a little TLC. The room was very clean, however suffers from maintenance neglect. The front desk was very nice.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for the review. Our housekeeping does a top notch job. Glad you enjoyed yourselves while you were here. Thank you for the kind comments and I will have maintenance address the issues in this room.
Janesville, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My sister and I stayed here in the beginning of October, we have stayed here before and always enjoyed ourselves. Our room was very spacious clean and the beds were very comfortable after a long evening of shopping and Dining in the Dells. We did not use our free passes to Chula Vista this time but have used them on a prior stay. The staff is very friendly and it is a great place to bring your family. We plan on visiting again soon!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you kind traveler. We do enjoy a plethora of repeat guests. We cannot wait to see you in the future. Safe travelers our traveling friend.
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The management of this hotel should be ashamed at the appalling condition of the children's water play area. Check out the photos. There is no excuse why the facility could not be updated when they charge as much as they do for rooms. It looks as if it has not had any updates since the early 80's, which I would be fine with if it were at least SAFE. The waterside has rotting, exposed foam where kids have to put there hands to get a grip on the slide. I'm pretty sure there is lead paint exposure all over the place. It was truly unbelievable. Both my 2 year old nephew and I got the stomach flu after our stay too. Never again! Your kids deserve way better!

Stayed August 2013
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate all the feedback we get. It only makes us a better hotel. Please call so we may address your concerns. Thank you and enjoy your day.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

we went down for Easter weekend brought a 3-year-old, 5 year old and 7 year old. They had a blast its not a big park but you get tickets to another park and my son loved going down the big slide at Chula Vista. We loved how it is located around everything! We will be back

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you Thank you Thank you. We so appreciate the positive vibe. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel one weekend ago and we had to switch rooms because of the smell that was coming from our room. Our new room was a little better so we were satisfied. But the next morning when we woke up we noticed a bed bug crawling on the bed. I went down to the lobby to tell them about it. The manager acted as if she didn't know what I was talking about and she said she would check the room. I went back up to my room and noticed that the sheets had been removed that quickly. The staff said that they didn't find anything. Ha! So I went back to the bed where I found another lonely bed bug crawling in the crevices. So I picked it up and took it to the front desk myself. The manager told me that she needed to investigate to make sure it was a bed bug. I will never go to this hotel again!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Our staff is trained in such situations. We do not have bed bugs. Please call so we can review this situation.

Been to Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!