“Great for young kids” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1570 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #38 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Great for young kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

we went down for Easter weekend brought a 3-year-old, 5 year old and 7 year old. They had a blast its not a big park but you get tickets to another park and my son loved going down the big slide at Chula Vista. We loved how it is located around everything! We will be back

• Stayed April 2013
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you Thank you Thank you. We so appreciate the positive vibe. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel one weekend ago and we had to switch rooms because of the smell that was coming from our room. Our new room was a little better so we were satisfied. But the next morning when we woke up we noticed a bed bug crawling on the bed. I went down to the lobby to tell them about it. The manager acted as if she didn't know what I was talking about and she said she would check the room. I went back up to my room and noticed that the sheets had been removed that quickly. The staff said that they didn't find anything. Ha! So I went back to the bed where I found another lonely bed bug crawling in the crevices. So I picked it up and took it to the front desk myself. The manager told me that she needed to investigate to make sure it was a bed bug. I will never go to this hotel again!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Our staff is trained in such situations. We do not have bed bugs. Please call so we can review this situation.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

My family and I saw a groupon for this hotel and decided to try it out. Upon arrival our room had a very weird smell. When we arrived home i noticed my son had red itchy bumps all over his body. I took him to the er and his doctor informed me they were bed bug bites. I don't have any at home and I know they came from the hotel. I called jamie and too my surprise I was told there was no blood on the sheets. How was it possible if i checked out yesterday that you were able to check the sheets. Did you still have the same sheets from the previous day on the bed. Thats why you have bed bugs. Their manager Jaime is rude and obnoxious! She said that she checked the outlet sockets too. Even if they were found she would.have never told me the truth. Despite all of this she hung up the phone on me when I told her that I have done my research! I will never stay here again. If you want bed bugs stay here if not find somewhere else!!!! I also filed a groupon complaint. They are checking into this hotel because of the complaints.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated. We have a highly trained staff to check for such problems. We do not have bedbugs. Please call and we shall discuss. Thank you and thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts.
Janesville, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I travel to the Wisconsin Dells several times a year and have tried to choose different places to stay each time. This time we chose what turned out to be a very busy weekend, so we found rooms at the Atlantis and for the price, I was very pleasantly surprised. While the hotel is nothing special, really, none of the hotels in the Dells other than the big resorts are special; the staff at the front desk were very helpful and able to recommend some different things for us to do that we had not done in the past. The rooms are decent in size and offer all the standard amenities found at most hotels, and they were clean. No complaints at all. Best of all, the rate was excellent so the overall value was great! Clean and basic. What more could you ask for?

Room Tip: We booked a standard room with 2 beds and it was just like any other hotel. Try to get toward the ba...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Well our free wifii is solid thank you. Also secure the extra step. We are glad you chose us and now you know how most of the 17000 rooms feel that chose us in the last year. Thank you and may your travels be safe and comfortable.
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

The 8pm desk staff was great, wifi was solid and the housekeeping was very good. I didnt eat the breakfast. I never know what to expect from family oriented water park type hotels, but I asked to be placed in a quiet room and got one.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your comments and feedback. We appreciate our customers. We know there are many choices in the Dells. For the most part we have satisfied over 17000 customers this past year.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We enjoyed or weekend stay at Atlantis we had a Double Queen but only need one bed so the front desk offer a free upgrade to a King Whirlpool since it was only 2 of us. The staff was wonderful, pleasant and accommodating. The Breakfast in the morning featured a great waffle bar that was perfect to start the day as we had quite the day planned. Did not use the Waterpark but they looked very refreshing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Love the positive review. Thank you for taking the time. Call me in the future and we will see if we cannot uprgade you for your kind comments. Again love the positive vibes. Thank you.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I thought I was buying a great deal but was terribly mistaken as soon as we got to the hotel. Our room was filthy dirty, carpets weren't even cleaned, bed sheets weren't even put on properly and worst of all they have BED BUGS. I would never every stay in this hotel and would never recommend it to anyone else. Just disgusting

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Please call our hotel so we may discuss this matter. We do not have bed bugs. Thank you and we appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel.

Been to Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!