“good time” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 77 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Bradley, Illinois
“good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

a previous review said staff was rude, we did not get that at all, the girls at the desk were the nicest people we came across during our 3 day stay in the dells. The pools were not crowded and perfect for our girls ages 8 and 5, the hotel was older but it was clean. The passes to chula vista water park were included with our stay but it was very over crowded but not the fault of the atlantis staff. If we were ever to go back to the dells we would go back to Atlantis but because of our experience at Mt Olympus we have no plans to return ever.

Room Tip: Very good choice for families with smaller kids
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind comments. We love to hear our customers feedback. When it is positive it spreads throughout positively. We all work hard and know how good it feels to vacation in the Dells and enjoy where you stay. Thank you for the kind words and happy travels in the future.

285 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Cloquet, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Hotel a good price for a week in the dells. Girls 9 and 8 enjoyed both pools and i could relake. Hotel room clean. Hotel a little loud but it was during spring break. Good service everyone helpfull. WIll be returning this summer

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Yes we are geared to kids under 11! This is our happiest clientele. We are so glad you took the time to rate us. Look forward to seein you in the future. Thank you for your fine compliments. I will pass them along to our hardworking staff.
Onalaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

When we stayed here last spring we brought home bed bugs this was the only place we stayed that weekend and have never had them in our apartment previous to staying here!The first night after taking a bath I brushed my daughters hair to find a bed bug attached to her head and I did zip lock it and take it back to la crosse and had her doctor check it to make sure it wasn't a tick nope it was a bed bug even she recommended not staying again!

Room Tip: If it had not been for the bed bugs it would have been great!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Now wait a minute. I am confused.This was a year ago? Please call so we may have a converstation on the details of this stay. We are completely proactive when it comes to pest control. We are only 96 rooms so it is easy for us to stay ontop of these situations.
Thank you for taking the time to review.
Jaymie Brandt
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Do NOT stay at this dump. The hotel is outdated, overpriced, and the customer service is horrible. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Hilton a couple blocks down the street. There was no security during our stay (Spring Break) and there were college aged kids partying both nights in the hotel and woke up my small child on numerous occassions. I complained to the front desk and was told "Oh sorry, we didnt' have security this weekend." Really? no security on Spring Break. When i woke up the next morning I went into the hallway and there was VOMIT AND BEER BOTTLES IN THE HALLWAY THAT HAD SAT THERE ALL NIGHT! THE ENTIRE HOTEL SMELLED LIKE PUKE!!!! This is not a family friendly hotel. The "Waterpark" that is advertised online is actually 6 miles away from the hotel and they give you "wristbands" to get into another park. Very inconvienant! I called and spoke to the manager Jaymie and she was not helpful at all. She pretty much called me a liar when i told her there had been puke in the hallway all night. SHe said she walked through the hotel Saturday morning and there was no puke. I told her if she walked through the hallway Saturday morning that meant there was no puke on Sunday morning?! Horrible experience. I would expect this kind of service in a 19.99 a night room. DO NOT STAY here. Absolute trash.

Room Tip: If you want to choose a good room, make sure to book at the HILTON a couple blocks down the street.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Youch! That was harsh. I do rembember talking to you Colleen. I thought my customer service was awesome with the large refund I gave you. Well safe and happy travels to you in the future. I do hope you try us again. We have been in the hospitality business for years and hope you give us another chance.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Went midweek with my wife and three year old. Perfect for us. Indoor water park is not huge, but you do get entrance to one of the bigger ones close by. The one in the hotel was perfect for us three as it allowed my three year old lots of space to explore with no pressure. 2 bedroom suite with hot tub was very affordable, a little outdated, but not bad by any means.

• Stayed March 2013
Well thank you for the compliments. We are blushing. Love it when we meet a customers expectations. We appreciated you choosing us and taking the time to write about it. Safe travels and see you in the future. Thank you again.
Freeport, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We decided to go to the Dells offseason to take our 2 year old to an indoor waterpark as I hate outdoor ones.. The hotel was alright the staff was nice.. Included was passes to the chula vista indoor waterpark which i am also leaving a review of. We got a king whirlpool room..Everything was alright when we first arrived the room was quite cold though as the heat was shut off.. we warmed it up and went to chula for a bit. Upon arrival back at the hotel our room was nice and toasty warm. One complaint I did have was the whirlpool which worked fine but the side was falling off of it (it was velcroed on) but even when put back in place it still wanted to fall off. Another complaint was the waterpark here..The water was ridiculously cold to us.. We let our daughter play for a few minutes and then we left because she was shivering.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Our pools are normally set at 84 degrees which seems to be the best temperature for all. We do readings twice a day and temp checks. Sorry if maybe there was a point the temperature fell. Anytime you are here and have an issue ask for me, Jaymie and I will make sure I take care of the problem. Thank you for the review it is much appreciated.
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I use trip advisor for ALL of my traveling. So I wanted to make sure I wrote a review so it can be helpful to others as well.
We stayed in January. I purchased a Groupon special. We had 2 of the Neptune Suites. I was very impressed with the size and the cleanliness of the rooms. I travel with children all the time and for the price it was a great deal..
The hotel pool was good ..great for smaller children . There is also a larger pool and a hot tub as well great for winding doen at the hotel. But the passes to Chula Vista Waterpark were great!
The staff was very friendly.. Including the manager Jaymie .. Thank you
Overall for the price it was a very good deal

• Stayed January 2013
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for your awesome review. Our staff works hard and I will pass along the kind comments. Your comments and time are appreciated and we cannot wait to see you in the future. Thank you for choosing our hotel as your vacation destination. See you in the future.

Been to Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!