“Don't miss this hidden gem!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Day's End Motel

You added Americas Best Value Day's End Motel to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Day's End Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   North 604 Highway 12 & 16, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-9103   |
Special Rate
$50 (USD)
Ranked #4 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Lynwood, Illinois
“Don't miss this hidden gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Staff was helpful, room was clean and not over priced. Good location. Knowledgeable of the Dells area. Free parking. Only a couple of miles from downtown and the tourist attractions. Offered great deals for many of the entertainment options.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here and I'll be staying here from now on when I visit the dells. It's very clean and cozy. The location is great. The owners are super nice people. You'll love it there. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good stay in the dells.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for a week in June. If you are looking for a Motel in the Dells Area this is the Place to stay. They have EXCELLENT service and are SUPER FRIENDLY. We are sure planning on coming back next year.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I love my stay there it was so clean and peaceful l will go there again and again . Next time I will take my sister and her family . It is nice to go out by the pool I can't swim but my husband can and he love it .

• Stayed April 2014
Sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I feel that I had an awesome experience while I was here at days end motel!!
They had the best rooms, the best service and an amazing pool, super clean and very family friendly. They have very reasonable prices and I feel it's the best motel I've ever been too! Thank you days end for an awesome stay I would recommend all my friends or family to come to days end!

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed here MANY (30+) years ago when I was younger and I'm glad that I got to stay there with my kids. The property is well-maintained. We made use of the putt putt, squirrel rider, and large parking lot (my son rode his scooter). It is a quiet area with easy access to the Dells. We never felt far away from anything. The owners were very friendly and helpful. It was a memorable experience and we would stay here again during our next trip.

Room Tip: The bigger rooms are to the right of the office. Just right for a family of four.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Nice, clean, friendly, and very helpful. Loved that our Dog was welcome too!
Played some miniature golf but with the off and on rain we didn't get to go swimming. Not far from the attractions at a fraction of the cost of staying at a resort. We would love to stay there again!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Americas Best Value Day's End Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Day's End Motel

Address: North 604 Highway 12 & 16, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-9103
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Wisconsin Dells
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
#5 Family Hotel in Wisconsin Dells
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Day's End Motel 2*
FREE wi-fi. All rooms non-smoking, and ground floor. Short drive to Wisconsin Dells. I-94 exit 85, then West on WI 12/16. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. Putt-putt golf course and outdoor playground, ideal for families and reunions. FREE parking. Snowmobile trail access next door. Quiet, rural location. Open year round. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Day's End Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americas Best Value Day`s End Hotel Wisconsin Dells
Days End Motel

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Day's End Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.