if you have issues with highway noise, pack some earplugs and stay anyway. it is off 12, so there will be occasional noise- just like home for me- look past it and see the nice little touches. it is a roadside motel with very considerate owners, the bed is not the sterile white that you would expect. they have color and patterns, a nice touch in my eyes. even though the rooms are non smoking, mark and rachel have ashtrays and chairs outside every room, for those of us that do smoke. it is reasonable, homey, not far from the strip and run by a very nice couple. when i come back i will definately stay there because it has a couple of added bonuses for me, one being pet friendly, the other being across the road from the road to my friends.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Day`s End Hotel
- Americas Best Value Day`s End Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days End Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE wi-fi. All rooms non-smoking, and ground floor. Short drive to Wisconsin Dells. I-94 exit 85, then West on WI 12/16. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. Putt-putt golf course and outdoor playground, ideal for families and reunions. FREE parking. Snowmobile trail access next door. Quiet, rural location. Open March - November. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Day's End Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.