“Great Stay time after time” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   N604 Highway 12 & 16, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
burnham il
“Great Stay time after time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have stayed at this motel several times and always enjoy the stay. The rooms are very clean and the beds are REALLY comfortable. There are no frills- but none are needed. If you want a nice clean room with nice property and a nice pool, for a great price, this is it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Rachel S, Manager at Day's End Motel, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Glad to continue to accommodate this guest! And we look forward to serving them again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept on... Excellent Customer Service, English-Speaking Staff unlike most of Wisconsin Dells, Close to the State Park... Good for a single person or for a couple that is not too picky... BOOK YOUR ROOM TODAY!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Rachel S, Manager at Day's End Motel, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We're happy that these guests enjoyed their stay. We always strive to maintain clean, comfortable rooms.
Coralville, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I called Day's End a week before to confirm my reservations. Talked to Mark and he helped me with no problem. The site says Americans Best Value Inn but there Signs says Day's End. It is across from a bar and grill. The hotel is beautiful. The motel is one level and has less them 30 rooms. Looks like Bate motel set up if you seen the tv show. NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS MOTEL. Using it as a reference is all. It is a peaceful place and no one bothered our items or car. Heated pool and small kids slides. Has a porch so you can sit out side and relax, bbq, and or drink some adult drinks. When I went into check in. I saw Mark. I said my name and he remembered my name. It felt good or at least to me because other places never done that. I booked the hotel on hotels.com. There was a mix up on hotels.com as they had me for a AAA member. I said I was not one and asked the site if there is a Veterans discount. Mark said yes we do and we talked some about the Military. I am not sure how much it was but just having a motel that is Veteran Friendly is more then enough. The room was clean and smelled good. Nice size beds and comfortable to sleep in. Room has a jacuzzi/shower and was nice. Room did not have towels but when I asked the lady at the front desk. She was more then happy to give me towels and they were out of the dryer. This Motel had a family own feeling that they take pride in owning and running. When I am in the Dells area, I plan on staying here. The rates are affordable and area is peaceful. It is close to downtown Dells, less then 4 miles. I recommend this Motel to anyone and more so to and fellow Veterans.

Room Tip: Does not matter what room. They are all nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Rachel S, Manager at Day's End Motel, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
It pleases us that this guest so enjoyed his stay! We are very happy to serve our military here at Day's End Motel!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

After reading raving reviews and seeing that it was a top rated motel on trip advisor, I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting something thrilling and it was not. It was mediocre. Very clean at least especially for a pet-friendly budget hotel. Normally pet friendly means poop everywhere. Not here- yard was exceptionally clean. Very quaint, country, old-fashioned feel. Maybe that's what people like about it, but its very very basic. We had a budget room that came with 2 full beds and it was rather small. Perfect for my daughter and I, but a family of 4 would not fit comfortably in the budget room. We didn't have any problems and there's only minor things to complain about: it is near a strip club (tho we had no problems with noise or any traffic from there, even when I walked the dogs late at night), no fans in the bathrooms, "heated" pool was very cold, and the pet fees got to be a bit much. 10 dollars per pet per night with 2 dogs added 60 bux to our trip, meaning we stayed at a budget hotel for not really a budget price. They could've given me a discount for the length of the stay or on the 2nd dog. My dogs are well behaved and 2 dogs would not really produce any more cleaning than 1 dog would. Oh, and the family who owns it actually lives there and has a chicken coup in back! When I say country I mean it lol. Located on the outskirts of the dells near some rv parks. Wasn't far of a drive from downtown at all, but away from all the hustle and bustle.

• Stayed June 2013
Rachel S, Manager at Day's End Motel, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
We appreciate the time that guests take to give their honest opinion of our motel. We are a very basic, family-run motel with few "frills." We are pleased to offer clean, comfortable rooms and grounds. We do try to keep our outdoor pool heated to 80 F, and we are sorry that the pool was too cold for these guests when they wanted to swim. The economy rooms are very small, but we do have larger rooms with full bathrooms (with fans) and mini-fridge/microwave combos. We are glad that this guest had a chance to walk our grounds and visit our family's chickens. :) Once again, we thank this guest for the time she put into her review, and we hope to serve her again in the future.
Slinger, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great place to take kids/grandkids/ dogs. Rooms are clean. Small but adequate. Could keep the grass shorter to keep mosquitos down. has a nice outside pool with three slide for kids. mellow low key place just north of the Wisconsin dells.

Room Tip: get the suite
Rachel S, Manager at Day's End Motel, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
We are very glad that this guest enjoyed his stay! The mosquitoes have been particularly bad this year due to the unusual amount of rain! But thanks for the tip: keep the grass short. :) We hope this guest will stay with us again!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Our room was super clean, the staff was really friendly. Our 7 year old daughter loved the mini golf and playground. It was her first time in a small outdoor pool, and was a little nervous about the debris in the pool but was won over by the 3 slides. We were unprepared for the strip club next door, but I think that they may be closed now. There is a large bar very close by with outdoor music, and it was a plus for us as we could listen to it while outside, but we couldn't hear it from our room. Overall we really liked the smallness and ease of this place. But no place is perfect. The A/C unit is very loud, and we were in the room closest to the road so there was a LOT of road noise. Lots of motorcycles from the bar down the way. But those are the only issues we had. Not only would I recommend this place, but we have already booked it for us again. We look forward to another great night!

Rachel S, Manager at Day's End Motel, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
We appreciate the time that our guests take to give their honest opinions of our motel. Thursday nights there is a loud party across the street, and they do have permission from the county to carry on until midnight; we try to make our guests aware of this when they call. Also, we do have individually packaged ear plugs in the office for guests with a sensitivity to noise. We were most happy to serve these guests and thank them for returning to our motel!
minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed one night and will continue to go back. Glad to have found a decent place close to the dells but quiet and private at the same time. clean rooms, nice staff, overall good experience!

Rachel S, Manager at Day's End Motel, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
We are pleased that these guests enjoyed their stay! We strive to maintain clean, comfortable rooms and we look forward to serving these guests again on future stays.

Been to Day's End Motel? Share your experiences!