When your objective is to save a few dimes and you aren't expecting all the frills, this is a nice place to stay. We stayed at Americas Best Value Day's End Motel when visiting the Dells for a basketball tournament. For the money, you can't go wrong staying here. Rooms are spacious and include a microwave, small refrigerator, coffee pot, and flat screen TV, no hair dryer, but one can be borrowed from the office. Everything is well kept, rooms smell clean and bed clothes are fresh. You're on your own for breakfast, but when in the Dells, if you're paying less than $60 for a room, you can hardly expect breakfast. It's only a 10 minute drive to several restaurants and fast food choices.
In the end, we got a good night's sleep and saved on expenses by staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Day`s End Hotel
- Americas Best Value Day`s End Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days End Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE wi-fi. All rooms non-smoking, and ground floor. Short drive to Wisconsin Dells. I-94 exit 85, then West on WI 12/16. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. Putt-putt golf course and outdoor playground, ideal for families and reunions. FREE parking. Snowmobile trail access next door. Quiet, rural location. Open March - November. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Day's End Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.